It is now very hard to earn large sums of dollars. What once was super easy to do is now super difficult to achieve. But the keyword here is that it is still doable. With the right amount of planning and persistence, significant amounts of income can still be squeezed out of the internet.
First, we will be going to establish your passive income network. Passive income is income not earned from work. It is revenue generated from any trade or business in which “You” or “Me” does not materially participate. Think about book royalties and room rentals.
Road Map 1 is about your communications backbone and cash tools. In this type of income generation, communication is a must. The steps below are tailored for the Philippine setting but they can be easily adapted to any country.
- Any email account will do. But I strongly recommend opening two Google GMAIL accounts. You can open them right here. GET YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT.
- Have a mobile number from any of the networks. e.g. Globe Telecoms, Smart Communications, Sun Cellular . Some parts of the programs we will be joining in this roadmap will involve mobile phone verification
- An office address preferably with a land line and fax. Why? It will make you look professional. Hahhaha!!! I’ve had callers from China and Hongkong and they all thought I was sitting behind a big mahogany desk in a cushy and plush chair with a sexy sexytary giving me a shoulder rub.
- A Yahoo Messenger ID and Skype ID. Others may also be used but these two are the best so far in voice and instant messaging.
Now we need some place to store your dollars. I’m going to give you those that worked for me.
- Open a Paypal Account. Don’t worry. It is completely free. OPEN A PAYPAL ACCOUNT NOW.
- You will also need a credit card or a debit card. The only proven debit card in the Philippines that works flawlessly with PAYPAL is the Unionbank of the Philippines eON Visa Electron Debit card. You can get one for free at your nearest Unionbank branch. It has a zero maintaining balance and a 300PHP annual fee. GET YOUR UBP DEBIT CARD HERE.
- Open, if you don’t have any, a regular savings account with your favorite bank. I recommend Unionbank, RCBC, and Banco de Oro.
- Open a dollar account at Banco de Oro. All you need is a hundred dollars in cash to open one. BDo is the best for dolalr accounts because you can see your balance online.